Biden selected the charismatic blue-state senator, former prosecutor and one time 2020 primary rival that even conservatives admit will be difficult to paint her as a radical liberal.
Kamala Harris has built a reputation as an unyielding antagonist of the Trump administration.
The daughter of immigrants from Jamaica and India, Senator Kamala Harris was always the frontrunner for Biden’s No. 2 job, according to sources inside the Biden Campaign. Her experience as a battle-tested presidential candidate, her efforts leading major law enforcement offices and her political track record of three election wins in California, sealed the deal for the democratic VP nominee.
Kamala Harris Chosen to be Biden’ VP Nominee
* First Elected to U.S. Senate in 2016
* Ran for 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination
* California Attorney General (2011-2017)
* San Francisco District Attorney (2004-2011)
I have the great honor to announce that I’ve picked @KamalaHarris — a fearless fighter for the little guy, and one of the country’s finest public servants — as my running mate.
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) August 11, 2020
.@JoeBiden can unify the American people because he’s spent his life fighting for us. And as president, he’ll build an America that lives up to our ideals.
I’m honored to join him as our party’s nominee for Vice President, and do what it takes to make him our Commander-in-Chief.
— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) August 11, 2020
Harris will be the first woman and the first woman vice president if elected. Biden’s barrier-breaking pick of her comes at a time of racial tensions in parts of the country.
Article by: Paul Goldberg, Staff Writer
Sign Up Below for #JRLCHARTS Breaking News and Follow @JRLCHARTS Daily on Twitter
- Tim Moffie & Jorik Tautou Episode 2 is Mouthwatering - July 26, 2021
- John Duff – High Heels M/V ft. Lillias White Is A Sick Hit - July 26, 2021
- Senate Makes History Confirming Two LGBT Women to Top Military Positions - July 26, 2021