RENO, NV — City officials are seeking public input on the latest draft of Adult Business Ordinances that detail proposed changes related to the regulation of adult-oriented businesses.
Sources in Reno’s City Council told JRL that adult oriented businesses can learn more about the proposed changes and provide your input by doing the following:
* Attend the public workshop on Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 5:30 p.m. at Reno City Hall in Council Chambers (1 East First Street, Reno). During the workshop, City staff will review the proposed changes to Titles 4, 5, 8, and 18 during a short presentation. Attendees will then have the opportunity to provide their input, either verbally or in writing.
* Submit your comments electronically through the adult business ordinance online comment form. The form will be available through Friday, October 5, 2018.
* Chapter 4.07 (8/9/2018 Version)
* Chapter 5.05 (8/9/2018 Version)
* Chapter 5.06 (8/9/2018 Version)
* Chapter 5.07 (8/9/2018 Version)
* Chapter 8.21 (8/9/2018 Version)
* Section 18.08.202 (8/9/2018 Version)
* Section 22.214.171.124 (8/9/2018 Version)
The City of Reno is also opening the comment period for the business impact statement (BIS) process. In addition to the workshop and online comment form, impacted business owners, trade organizations, and other stakeholders are also encouraged to send any comments or supplemental information regarding the proposed amendments to Titles 4, 5, and 8 in writing to the Business License Division by 5:00 PM on Friday, October 5, 2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The feedback received on these three titles of Reno Municipal Code will be used to develop a BIS, which summarizes the input and analyzes the the effects of the proposed changes.
Proposed changes to Title 18 (the Land Development Code) are not statutorily included as part of the BIS process. Feedback collected at the public workshop or through the online comment form related to Title 18 will be shared with the Reno Planning Commission when the draft ordinance is reviewed and discussed at a future public hearing, expected later this fall.
Article by: Andy Powell, Staff Writer
- Feast Your Eyes On Latinboyz Colombian Newcomer Osito - January 19, 2021
- Corbin Fisher strikes Gold with “Lay of Pigs” (2021) - January 19, 2021
- I Snatched Her Boyfriend (2021) Malik Delgaty, Trent King - January 19, 2021