PENNSAUKEN, N.J. — (04-09-20) — Williams Trading University at WTULearn.com, is providing Quick Tips to adult stores on how to safely remove disposable gloves.
If you’re wearing disposable gloves while out during the coronavirus pandemic, there is a proper way to take them off so you don’t contaminate your hands.
A How-To Guide for the Removal of Disposable Gloves:
* Pinch and hold the outside of the glove near the wrist area
* Peel downwards, away from the wrist, turning the glove inside out
* Pull the glove away until it is removed from the hand and hold the inside-out glove with the gloved hand.
* With your un-gloved hand, slide your finger/s under the wrist of the remaining glove, taking care not to touch the outside of the glove.
* Again, peel downwards, away from the wrist, turning the glove inside out.
* Continue to pull the glove down and over the inside-out glove being held in your gloved hand.
* This will ensure that both gloves are inside out, one glove enveloped inside the other, with no contaminant on the bare hands
Find More COVID 19 Tips from Williams Trading Co Below
* The COVID-19: A Retailer’s Guide YouTube video shares best practices for retailers concerned about COVID-19, tips to sanitizing your store, and how to keep your employees and customers healthy.
Adult store buyers can get more information by visiting WTULearn.com
Article by: Andy Powell, Staff Writer
Sign Up Below for #JRLCHARTS Breaking News and Follow @JRLCHARTS Daily on Twitter
- Helix Latin Camp Part 1: A Sudden Rain is Impressive - June 15, 2021
- Die In A Gunfight Trailer (2021) Lionsgate – First Look - June 15, 2021
- Williams Trading Weekly Picks Present Sex Toy Materials - June 14, 2021