PENNSAUKEN, NJ — (05-08-20) — Williams Trading Co. is now offering adult stores a Checklist and Store Re-Opening Guide.
That’s right retailers, the multi award-winning distributor of pleasure products is well aware that there have been a number of adult retail store shutdowns across the country due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, and the company is now offering retailers some helpful guidelines for reopening their business as restrictions begin to lift.
Along with a checklist from the National Federation of Retailers, Williams Trading has also put together a quick list of helpful procedures, links, and a quick industry-related course on Williams Trading University that pinpoints helpful tips for adult retailers in keeping their stores, employees, and consumers safe.
“As retailers begin to slowly open, the NRF has developed operational guidance and considerations for opening stores developed by leaders convened by the NRF,” Scott D, Director of Marketing and Sales at Williams Trading Co. , told JRL CHARTS. “Williams Trading has also supplemented these guidelines with specific operating suggestions specific to the adult industry retail sector. Additionally, we are providing a Williams Trading University course called COVID-19: A Retailers Guide, which is available for all retailers.” said Scott D.
General Store Opening Guidelines—National Retail Federation:
1. Deep Cleaning Procedures (CDC protocol)
2. Training employees and preparing a COVID 19 protocol plan
3. Operation Door Checklist from the National Retail Federation – This checklist represents guidance from members and subject matter experts, and is intended to highlight key topics to consider as retailers seek to re-open operations. Your individual facts and circumstances will be unique, and we encourage you to work with your preferred legal and financial advisors to adapt this guidance to your specific situation.
4. Review the Coronavirus Retail Restrictions by State – this state-by-state map outlines coronavirus-related laws, executive orders, regulations, and guidance governing store reopening for retailers.
5. Have employees take the WTU University COVID 19 course – Unlike other WTU courses, this is not a training course. Instead, COVID-19: A Retailer’s Guide is meant to help store owners and employees keep their stores up and running during this time, with helpful store cleaning tips, CDC reference sheets, and signage that can be printed out and used as reminders.
Adult Store Recommendations:
Replacement of testers section
Install barriers at registers
Social distancing for employees
Adjust store hours of operation, as necessary, to support social distancing efforts by limiting store traffic.
Ensure staff has sufficient time to rest, sanitize, and restock inventory.
Consider offering seniors and other high-risk individuals exclusive early hours.
Consider increasing pickup hours to serve more online customers.
Offer masks for all consumers shopping
Consider suspending or modifying return and exchange policies
Disclaimer: The subject matter contained within this course has been prepared using resources found on the NRF (National Retail Federation) CDC and the EPA’s websites. All of the material, including images and reference sheets, are for informational purposes only. All content herein is provided on an “as-is” basis. Williams Trading Co nor its affiliates or assigns assumes no liability and no warranties are implied.
The Williams Trading Company continues to be a full line Adult Wholesale Distributor with more than 40 years of service in the industry, carrying over 20,000 different items, with new products added weekly.
Check out the Official Williams Trading Co. website for its simple and effective online ordering system, backed by a knowledgeable sales staff.
Plus don’t forget retailers that each week, Williams Trading Co will upload new, COVID-19 related content to appropriate platforms like the Williams Trading Co blog, the Williams Trading Co. YouTube Channel, Williams Trading Co’s Facebook page and/or Williams Trading Co.’s Twitter.
Article by: Andy Powell, Staff Writer
Sign Up Below for #JRLCHARTS Breaking News and Follow @JRLCHARTS Daily on Twitter.
- Niko Demon and Bastian Karim star in Fill Me Up (2021) - June 25, 2021
- Halloween Kills (2021) Official Trailer FIRST LOOK - June 24, 2021
- LatinBoyz 19 Year-Old Newcomer Model Compa Revealed - June 24, 2021