ONTARIO, CA — (12-14-20) — Multi Award-winner CalExotics, has announced the release of its new Uncorked collection, featuring four powerful massagers meant to inspire moments of relaxation and self-care, and which were themselves inspired by another luxury treat: wine.
“Imagine drawing yourself a bubble bath, pouring a glass of your favorite wine, and retreating to your tub to enjoy some alone time with your Uncorked massager,” said Dr. Jill McDevitt, Resident Sexologist for CalExotics. “CalExotics really hit the nail on the head with this line because it showcases masturbation as a powerful form of self-care, which is often overlooked, but is such an important part of our overall sexual wellness.” said Dr. McDevitt.
The Uncorked collection features four massagers, all of which come with 10 speeds of rumbling vibration. They are waterproof, USB rechargeable, and made of body-safe silicone. Their designs embody the essence of popular wine varietals, including:
• Rosé—A light, rose-colored mini massager with a smooth shape and supple surface, whose vibrations can be achieved from any angle. This vibe is small in size, which makes it a great travel companion.
• Merlot—This merlot-colored mini massager has a bulbous tip for added pleasure. It’s light, like the rosé, but with radiating sensations.
• Pinot—Like a glass of pinot, this pink vibe is satisfying, smooth and comes with lots of texture. It’s full-bodied and ready to please any erogenous zone.
• Cabernet—This dark purple dual massager provides full-contact stimulation with its curves that can stimulate both the G-spot and clitoris. This design is considered “classic” for a reason, providing pleasure, pampering and relaxation after the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
“Masturbation doesn’t have to be rushed. It can be ‘sipped on’ and savored like a fine wine,” added Susan Colvin, founder and CEO of CalExotics. “The Uncorked collection reminds us to slow down, treat ourselves to some self-care and relaxation, and enjoy the entire experience from start to finish.” said Colvin.
This wine-inspired collection is ready for in-store and online promotion with its eye-catching designs and fun theme.
“Creating an Uncorked window or table display in-store will encourage your customers to take a closer look. And for online retailers, using the videos and imagery from CalExotics can help grab the attention of online shoppers,” said Nichole Grossmann, director of marketing for CalExotics.
Fun, informational videos available for the Uncorked Collection to download or stream directly from the CalExotics website. Enhanced images are also available and can be downloaded on each product page. Assets specially designed for social media are available for download here.
Plus you will always be able to get more information by contacting an authorized distributor for the multi award-winning CalExotics:
Article by: Andy Powell, Staff Writer
Sign Up Below for #JRLCHARTS Breaking News and Follow @JRLCHARTS Daily on Twitter
- Truth Or Dare EP01 – Paul Delay, Timeo Blondel is Climatic - January 22, 2021
- Marlon Craft’ Political ‘State Of The Union’ Hip Hop M/V Goes Viral - January 22, 2021
- Blake Mason presents Xavier Siley & Isaac Sandro (2021) - January 22, 2021