ONTARIO, CA — (10-12-20) — Multi award-winner CalExotics has announced their October Virtual Product Training schedule for retailers. The powerhouse pleasure products company will host two days of product trainings on October 27 and 28.
“We will introduce brand new collections like G-Love and Volt, and showcase additions to popular collections like Slay,” said CalExotics Director of Marketing Nichole Grossmann.
CalExotics Virtual Training Schedule:
* Register for the session on Tuesday, October 27, 10 a.m. (PDT)
* Register for the session on Tuesday, October 27, 1 p.m. (PDT)
* Register for the session on Wednesday, October 28, 10 a.m. (PDT)
* Register for the session on Wednesday, October 28, 1 p.m. (PDT)
* Register In Espanol on Tuesday, October 27, at 10 a.m. (PDT)
Retailers, don’t forget to review CalExotics’ Sex in 60 Seconds episodes by subscribing to the CalExotics YouTube Channel.
Plus you will always be able to get more information by contacting an authorized distributor for the multi award-winning CalExotics:
Article by: Andy Powell, Staff Writer
Sign Up Below for #JRLCHARTS Breaking News and Follow @JRLCHARTS Daily on Twitter
- A Bet’s A Bet, Pop (2022) – Dillon Diaz x Ty Santana Debut - December 5, 2022
- First Look at SHOTS America Luminous Neon Commercial - December 5, 2022
- PASS Calls for Production Hold after Increase in STIs among Performers - December 5, 2022