SEOUL, KR — (03-27-20) — South Korean Boy group SEVENTEEN debuts their “Fallin’ Flower” MV with over 2 million views. The title track for SEVENTEEN’ upcoming mini-album entitled “Fallin Flower”, is
Pledis Entertainment’ 13 member boy group makes impressive return with a well-crafted high energy dance track that is destined to catapult to the top of the BillBoard Kpop 100 Chart.
Members of the group, S.Coups, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Woozi, DK, Mingyu, The8, Seungkwan, Vernon and Dino have a hit on their hands with Fallin’ Flower.
The second Japanese single will be released on April 1, 2020, with “Fallin’ Flower” serving as the title track.
The physical release comes in five versions:
* Limited Edition A (CD+36P PHOTOBOOK)
* Limited Edition B (CD+36P PHOTOBOOK)
* Limited Edition C (CD+Blu-ray)
* Regular Ver. (CD+16P PHOTOBOOK)
* CARAT Ver. (CD+Blu-ray)
Watch SEVENTEEN – ‘Fallin Flower” MV
SEVENTEEN: Official Website
Run time: 4 Minutes 42 Seconds
Release date: March 23, 2020
© 2020 Pledis Entertainment
Article by: Michael “The Sizzler”, Staff Writer
Sign Up Below for #JRLCHARTS Breaking News and Follow @JRLCHARTS Daily on Twitter
- Nasstoys of New York Now Accepting Online Orders - September 21, 2020
- XR Brands Partners with Eldorado for Facebook Promotion - September 21, 2020
- 665 unveil Black Saddle Bulldog Harness x Auburn Saddle Bulldog Harness - September 21, 2020