SANTA CLARITA,CA — Award-Winning Lubricant manufacturer JO, announced on Monday it plans to launch three new flavors in its JO Cocktails line of cocktail-flavored water-based lubricants.
The upcoming Cocktail-Flavored Lubricants are:
• Mimosa (a blend of citrusy orange juice and champagne)
• Cosmopolitan (a blend of fresh cranberry and lime)
• Mai Tai (a blend of passionfruit and pineapple)
According to JO’ marketing division, “The JO Cocktails lubricant line is condom compatible, toy friendly and easy to clean with water. All varieties are alcohol-free, with no sugar added, and come in a 2 oz. bottle with flip-top cap for easy dispensing. The MSRP for JO Cockatils is $13.99.
The three existing flavors of JO Cocktails launched earlier this year are: Mojito (a blend of lime and mild mint), Pina Colada (a blend of pineapple and coconut), and Sex on the Beach (a blend of peach and citrusy orange).”
For more information on System JO, visit SystemJO.
Follow System JO on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter.
Article by: Andy Powell, Staff Writer
Sign Up Below for #JRLCHARTS Breaking News and Follow @JRLCHARTS Daily on Twitter
- iKON’s Bobby drops Cherry Blossom Music Video (2023) - March 20, 2023
- Rights Activists Beaten after Bosnia Police Ban LGBT Event - March 19, 2023
- LatinBoyz Models Damiano and Jacob Debut on Digital - March 19, 2023