HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA — (12-22-21) — XR Brands have announced the expansion of its popular Heavy Hitter line of weighted anal plugs that include the new Premium Silicone Weighted Prostate Plug.
This contoured silicone plug is specially shaped to pleasure the prostate, perfectly weighted for a hefty “full” feeling, and comes in four sizes so shoppers can find their ideat fit.
Made with premium silicone, the Heavy Hitters Premium Silicone Weighted Prostate Plug is comfortably flexible and features a slim neck and base, as well as a weighted metal core. Dimensions for the Premium Silicone Weighted Prostate Plug are:
• Small: Overall length: 5.4 inches; Total insertable: 4.8 inches; Bulb diameter: 1.3 inches; Core weight: 3.5 ounces.
• Medium: Overall length: 6.4 inches; Total insertable: 5.6 inches, Bulb diameter: 1.5 inches; Core weight: 7.6 ounces.
• Large: Overall length 7.4 inches; Total insertable length 6.7 inches; Bulb diameter 1.8 inches; Core weight: 12 ounces.
• XL: Overall length 8.2 inches; Total insertable length 7.6 inches; Bulb diameter 2.1 inches; Core weight: 17.2 ounces.
“The Heavy Hitters line was a big step forward for plugs and provided retailers with a unique option for anal aficionados,” said XR Brands President Rebecca Weinberg. “We know that today’s savvy adult shoppers want more than one-size-fits-all toys—they want targeted pleasure. We are thrilled to add prostate-angled plugs to the line. Heavy Hitters is available in a whole range of sizes so each user can have the plug that fits them best. With sleek silicone exteriors and satisfyingly weighted bulbs, these plugs promise to make a big impression.” said Weinberg.
Heavy Hitters is packaged in blue boxes featuring black and white accents as well as a true-to-size image of the plug inside.
Sign Up Below for #JRLCHARTS Breaking News and Follow @JRLCHARTS Daily on Twitter
- Freshmen.net Unveils Newcomer Johny Hardin (2022) - January 22, 2022
- BMS Factory Launch CutePies x Adds 2 New Products to PowerBullet - January 21, 2022
- EDC Wholesale Announce New U.S. Warehouse - January 21, 2022