By: William Lopez, Staff Writer
SAN JOSE, CA — The sensational pleasure products brand, “LELO”, will take over the windows of the Museum of Sex as part of a Valentine’s Day takeover in New York.
The promotion, running through Feb. 15, is paired up with the launch of a new line of luxury gift sets called “LOVE LUST”.
“A partnership like this one is not just natural, it’s more relevant than ever.” said LELO CMO, Steve Thomson. “We’ll be highly visible to the residents of New York, with a positive message about the nature of love and its relationship with intimacy even while Trump is being sworn into office. No one seems to know what 2017 is going to hold, and we just want to remind people of the inherent goodness of loving and being loved, even while you’re madly in lust.” said Thompson.
The LOVE LUST gift sets include:
*Heaven Scent: A three-piece set including a candle and LELO’s LILY 2 massager, as well as a bottle of personal moisturizer.
* Open Secret: A light-bondage set including the INTIMA blindfold, SUTRA chainlink cuffs and the MIA 2 massager. There are also 12 aromatic rose petals that melt in the bath.
* Alone Together: A couples’ set featuring the TOR™ 2 vibrating ring and the NOA wearable couples’ massager for simultaneous stimulation while having sex.
* Only You: A gift set for her containing the SORAYA massager, personal moisturizer and the rose bath petals.
Retailers interested in stocking the bestselling LELO products for Valentine’s period can contact email@example.com for more information.
Latest posts by JRL Charts (see all)
- The Deuce: A Gay Parody Coming Soon From Peter Fever - November 20, 2017
- Manila Luzon to Play Wonder Woman In Justice League Gay Parody - November 20, 2017
- Eldorado Adds New Member to Marketing Division - November 20, 2017