LAS VEGAS — (03-04-20) — Altitude Trade Show 2020 announced that many have concerns pertaining to traveling and attending trade shows with cases of COVID-19, aka the Coronavirus popping up in states across our union.
One thing should be noted and that is no cases of COVID-19 have been reported in the state of Nevada as of March 4, 2020.
However the official at the Altitude Trade Show scheduled for March 17-19 in Las Vegas, say they are offering a peace of mind by making public their precautions for the event.
With over 92 exhibitors set to be on display March 17-19 at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, it is understandable they would want to reassure attendees that they take their health and safety as a top priority.
In a letter to press outlets, exhibitors and attendees, Altitude organizers said the following:
• Our top priority is focused on the health and safety of all participants at the Altitude Show 2020, including attendees, exhibitors, vendors, staff, industry partners, and all others involved in the show.
• We are proceeding to hold a safe, fun and successful Altitude Show in Las Vegas, March 17-19, as planned.
• We are in constant contact with the Southern Nevada Health District and are following any specific recommendations for the area. In addition, all 11 Las Vegas airports have implemented screening protocols.
“Ultimately, we encourage everyone to make responsible decisions and stay home if they are sick,” the letter continued “Please don’t hesitate to contact the Altitude Management team at email@example.com with any questions related to COVID-19.”
Additionally, organizers noted they are closely monitoring all news related to the visor and following protocols set by the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization. Exhibitors and attendees are being encouraged to use common-sense precautions prior to, during and even after the Altitude Show: washing hands, using hand saintlier and following CDC guidelines.
“We are working closely with the Paris Hotel Las Vegas to ensure the safety of all show participants,” reads the letter. “We are taking steps to address concerns by providing heightened levels of cleanliness, including working with the Paris Hotel to ensure additional hand sanitizers will be provided throughout the hotel; requesting adding staff to increase cleaning of all common areas using strong disinfectant to clean those areas used more frequently; strongly encouraging a rain check on all hugs & handshakes until next year; and we are providing buttons and hand sanitizer for everyone.”
Get ready for the biggest Altitude Trade Show ever! For more, visit AltitudeShow.
Article by: Andy Powell, Staff Writer
Sign Up Below for #JRLCHARTS Breaking News and Follow @JRLCHARTS Daily on Twitter
- FLETCHER – Forever MV nears 1 Million Views [Watch] - March 28, 2020
- BiLatinMen Mas & Joselito Deliver Daddy/Twink Flip-Flop Raw Action - March 28, 2020
- Kang Daniel ‘2U’ M/V Dance Track is a Certified Hit - March 28, 2020