LOS ANGELES — (11-29-21) (PR-JRL CHARTS) — With the hottest buying time of the year upon us, Lovehoney B2B have announced its cut-off date for B2B purchase orders and collections for trade customers in time for Christmas.
The following dates are the cut-off points for all orders expected to be in stock in time for Christmas and New Year’s Holidays:
• All Purchase Orders need to be sent by Monday December 13 to be processed in time for Christmas
• Any Purchase Orders received after December 13 will be processed on Tuesday, Jan. 4, 2022.
• All collections for Christmas and New Year’s orders (for Purchase Orders made no later than the 13th December) must be made before Monday December 20, 2021.
Retailers, Get Your B2B Orders in By Dec. 13th to Lovehoney
With shipping delays continuing to disrupt all industries – and an upcoming new price list with increases set for January 2022 – customers are highly recommended to top up stock beforehand, particularly with Christmas and Valentine’s Day in mind.
Retailers, make note that the Lovehoney B2B offices will be closed Monday, Dec. 27-Jan. 3, 2022, and the B2B email will not be monitored during this time period.
To find out more about the products that Lovehoney B2B has to offer, visit lovehoneytrade.com, or Contact their veteran sales staff via EMAIL.
- Gamma Launch Next Generation of ChaosMen.com - July 6, 2022
- Williams Trading University Launch Nasstoys Health & Wellness Course - July 6, 2022
- AG Ken Paxton Wants to make Gay Sex Illegal Again in Texas - July 5, 2022