WASHINGTON D.C. — (02-27-21) — The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have approved Johnson & Johnson’ one shot COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use. This is huge news for all Americans as the new vaccine has an outstanding safety profile and does not require ultra cold temperatures for storage.
The best of all it is a single dose vaccine!
We now have three separate vaccines with Johnson & Johnson leading the pack.
Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Rollout Plan:
3.9 Million Doses Expected Immediately
* About 2.8 million to states and local jurisdictions
* 800,000 to retail pharmacies
* 90,000 to federally qualified health centers
* 70,000 to community vaccine centers
For more information, visit Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Official Website.
Article by: Paul Goldberg, Staff Writer
Sign Up Below for #JRLCHARTS Breaking News and Follow @JRLCHARTS Daily on Twitter
- 2EROS Signature Series Swimwear & Sand-Free Beach Towel Commercial - April 21, 2021
- Orion Wholesale Unveil You2Toys ‘Cuties’ Mini Vibrators - April 21, 2021
- Ethan Crosses the Line Seducing Best Friend Grey (2021) - April 21, 2021