ONTARIO, CA — (09-30-20) — October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and mulit-award winning adult pleasure product manufacturer CalExotics will be boosting its efforts to support Living Beyond Breast Cancer (LBBC), a national nonprofit dedicated to connecting people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support.
For the past five years, CalExotics has donated a portion of proceeds from its Inspire line of pleasure products to LBBC—but for the entire month of October, that number will double.
“This is an incredible opportunity for us to come together as an industry to make a meaningful impact in the best way we know how: by sharing pleasure,” said Susan Colvin, Founder and CEO of CalExotics. “We are absolutely honored to support LBBC and its strong, inspirational community in this way.” said Colvin.
The Inspire line was originally developed to address the unique concerns, challenges and needs of breast cancer survivors and their partners. Throughout its partnership, CalExotics has helped raise hundreds of thousands of dollars to support LBBC.
“CalExotics has been an incredible partner and we are extremely grateful for their contributions to our organization,” said Jean Sachs, CEO of LBBC. “As a nonprofit organization, the proceeds are beneficial to our community, but it’s much more than that. The products that are available in the Inspire line help people better navigate the emotional and physical challenges a breast cancer diagnosis and treatment can have on intimacy. These products provide solutions that can end up being life-changing for some people and couples.” said Sachs.
The Inspire line includes a variety of products, including:
• Inspire Silicone Dilator 5-Piece Set includes curved dilators to improve intimate experiences and aid sexual health.
• Inspire Vibrating Dilator 3-Piece Set includes silicone dilators that are curved and are gradually sized to allow for gentle dilation.
• Inspire Weighted Silicone Kegel Training Kit contains three contoured and weighted exercisers for gradual strengthening of the Kegel muscles.
• Inspire Vibrating Remote Kegel Exerciser is a pelvic floor trainer designed to massage, tighten, strengthen and stimulate the Kegel muscles.
• Inspire Vibrating Curve Massager packs multi-functional vibrations into a slim, flexible package.
• Inspire Vibrating G-Wand delivers 10 vibration, pulsation and escalation functions.
• Inspire Gyrating Wand offers gyrating, rumbling action that delivers pleasurable sensations.
• Inspire Vibrating Ultimate Wand is a smooth stimulator designed to increase blood circulation for arousal.
• Inspire Flickering Intimate Arouser is an oscillating stimulator with a soft clitoral cup and a flickering tip designed to accelerate arousal.
• Inspire Pulsing Intimate Arouser is a small curved massager with a soft clitoral cup and flexible nodules offering 10 vibration, pulsation and escalation functions.
All of the above products can help improve intimacy for many people, from beginner pleasure product users to those going through menopause, breast cancer survivors, and anyone looking to enhance their intimate experience, alone or with a partner.
Retailers and industry partners looking to order Inspire products in the month of October can do so by contacting their CalExotics representative. In addition to purchasing Inspire products, CalExotics is encouraging its partners to promote the Inspire line online and in-store.
CalExotics provides a variety of resources, including videos and enhanced images, all available on the CalExotics website. Assets specifically designed for social media may be downloaded here.
Plus make sure to check out CalExotics’ Sex in 60 Seconds episodes by subscribing to the CalExotics YouTube Channel.
Article by: Andy Powell, Staff Writer
Sign Up Below for #JRLCHARTS Breaking News and Follow @JRLCHARTS Daily on Twitter
- BelAmi Unleashes Peter, Mario and Sven in Threeway Action - November 28, 2023
- JOCK 8″ Real Skin Silicone Dildo’ Super Stretchy Skin Must Watch - November 27, 2023
- Society of the Snow Official Trailer Released by Netflix - November 27, 2023