PENNSAUKEN, N.J. — (04-30-20) — Williams Trading Co., announce a soft opening plan beginning next week. That’s right retailers! Effective Monday, May 4, Williams Trading will be accepting drop shipment orders for its e-commerce customers.
On Monday, May 11, all other customers such as brick-and-mortar, and other sales channels will be able to place new orders!
“The purpose of staging order flow is to allow a smooth transition, as states come back online with retailers,” Rich Pyne, VP of e-commerce told JRL CHARTS. “This will also allow us to plan for labor build-up and support during start-up.” said Pyne.
The multi award-winning pleasure products distributor also said it would start with a limited warehouse staff on Monday May 4, and stage a “soft open” with strict safety, sanitary and social distancing guidelines for its entire staff to follow.
Terms and conditions during our soft opening plan:
* Stage I – All E-commerce customers can begin to place orders Monday, May 4th.
* Stage II – All Brick and mortar customers and other sales channels can begin to place orders on Monday, May 11th.
* Orders will be fulfilled on a first in, first-out basis. All orders will be prioritized based on these guidelines. With limited staff, orders will possibly be delayed.
* All orders must be placed using our Web orders system on our website. We are eventually working to have a paperless invoicing system. All customers will have the opportunity to have their invoice or packing slip emailed, faxed or available on our website.
* Effective immediately, no “add-ons” to orders will be allowed due to excessive handling.
* All drop ship customer service issues should be addressed in email to Richard Pyne via EMAIL. No phone calls are being accepted at this time.
Pyne Jr., added…“Our goal is to process all orders, and ship all orders complete each day. Due to the unpredictable nature of this soft opening, and unknown demand, this might not be possible. We will slowly move back into fulfillment for drop ship accounts and ramp up our capacity as retailers open up on a state by state basis.” said Pyne.
Plus don’t forget retailers that each week, Williams Trading Co will upload new, COVID-19 related content to appropriate platforms like the Williams Trading Co blog, the Williams Trading Co. YouTube Channel, Williams Trading Co’s Facebook page and/or Williams Trading Co.’s Twitter.
Article by: Andy Powell, Staff Writer
Sign Up Below for #JRLCHARTS Breaking News and Follow @JRLCHARTS Daily on Twitte
- PeterFever – Massage Exchange: Drain My Tension (2021) Debuts - October 19, 2021
- Orion Wholesale Ships Vibrating Couple’s Ring - October 19, 2021
- Caio Veyron breaks in newcomer Lex Vargas in Caio f*cks Lex (2021) - October 19, 2021