Screaming O has once again completed its rigorous semi-annual safety validation testing by independent lab Polymer Solutions in its ongoing commitment to superior customer safety and standards.
“We are now in the 5th year of our Health, Quality and Consumer Trust Initiative and are proud to confirm that our materials continue to pass stringent consumer safety standards,” said Screaming O’s Vice President Conde Aumann. “We remain committed to transparency and fulfilling our ongoing promise of putting customers first, with body-safe, quality products from a brand you can trust.” said Aumann.
The California-based company enacted this important testing process in 2015 – the adult novelty industry currently has no federal safety regulations in place – to proactively assure the public of its products’ high quality and dependability in accordance with the guidelines set forth in the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act and ROHS compliance.
Flexible silicone from Screaming O’s new Premium Ergonomic Panty Vibe, and ABS Plastic, the smooth styrene in the signature LoveBuzz Positive Angle, each underwent an uncompromising three-step process of review:
• FTIR testing takes a chemical ‘photograph’ to verify the product’s material ingredients.
• XRF testing investigates the product for any potentially hazardous or restricted elements.
• GC-MS testing looks for looks for hazardous substances that could leach out of the product during use.
Article by: Andy Powell, Staff Writer
Sign Up for #JRLCHARTS Breaking News and Follow @JRLCHARTS Daily on Twitter
- Trump Insider New GOP AD: We Will No Longer Be America After Four More Years - September 26, 2020
- Robert Royal & DShock Star in Premier of Horny Angel - September 25, 2020
- Melanie Martinez ‘The Bakery MV’ Premiers with 4M Views - September 25, 2020