LOS ANGELES — (04-20-20) — The Free Speech Coalition (FSC) announced today that it will host a webinar on Wednesday to help performers better transition to cams and premiums during the production shutdown.
This is the statement by the FSC:
* The Free Speech Coalition will host a webinar Wednesday, April 22, to help performers better transition to cams and premiums during the extended shutdown.
* The free, online session is part of the FSC INSPIRE Program, which helps performers understand the business, make money, and protect their rights.
“With many studio performers facing a loss of income due to the production hold, we reached out to successful performers in other areas of the industry to help bridge the gap,” said Lotus Lain, FSC’s Industry Relations Advocate. “This overview session will help performers understand the new world, and provide direct access to those who know them best.” said Lain.
The session, hosted by Lotus Lain and CAM4 Ambassador, Romi Rain, will be a conversation with leading cam and premium models, including:
* GuiltyCaprice, one of LiveJasmin’s top three model
* MelRose Michaels, the No. 1 ranked model on FanCentro
* Kristofer Weston, performer and Executive Director of IsMyGuy.com
In addition to their online businesses, all three have worked to bring new models on cams, clips and premiums.
Attendees will be able to ask questions in chat, moderated by Lotus and Romi.
The FSC INSPIRE webinar is free, but space in the session is limited to one hundred participants. Those who are interested in attending need to EMAIL to reserve a space and be provided with a secure link.
For those not able to make the webinar, the session will be recorded and made available online.
For more about this webinar, visit the FSC webpage.
Article by: Keith Witchka, Staff Writer
Sign Up for #JRLCHARTS Breaking News and Follow @JRLCHARTS Daily on Twitter
- Regard – You (Behind the Scenes) ft. Troye Sivan, Tate McRae - June 13, 2021
- Juninho and Ricardo Baiano star in Hidden In the Jungle - June 12, 2021
- Nexus Cestos Ultimate Anal Stimulation Commercial Debut - June 12, 2021