In fact the iconic pleasure products distributor has announced new protocols designed to support customers while keeping staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, including a drop-ship plan for brick-and-mortar stores.
Warehouses in New Jersey, Florida and California remain open, and ECN officials are offering special recommendations to customers as they strategize ways to remain open and in business during this uncertain time.
“We understand the impact that this pandemic is having on the world around us and on our wonderful adult community,” ECN Vice President Lynda Mort said. “We understand how important small business is and how much our supply chain is being impacted, and ECN is here to help! We have worked out a plan with our drop ship team to assist customers in getting their brick-and-mortar business set up online to help continue bringing in revenue during this quarantine. Our team is ready to help and can get customers set up online in as little as one hour.” said Mort.
Adult Stores that remain open, ECN recommends following these protocols:
• Follow all CDC guidelines
• Employees should wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• If soap is not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
• Employees should avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Avoid close contact with customers while in store
• Employees should remain home if sick
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
•This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets and sinks.
• If surfaces are dirty, clean them.
• Put a table at the entrance of store with hand sanitizer or other CDC approved disinfectant for customers to use before entering store.
• Have clerks wear gloves, if you have them.
“We extend our sincere thanks to our ECN Family, customers and vendor partners for your ongoing support and loyal dedication during this challenging time,” Mort said. “We are so grateful for you all. We hope you and your families stay safe and healthy. Please keep our employees and their families in your thoughts as you go about your day, as we will keep you in ours. We will all get through this together!”
Any questions about the drop-ship program can be directed to your preferred ECN rep or EMAIL JAMIE at ECN.
East Coast News (ECN) New Jersey
59 Lake Dr.
Hightstown, NJ 08520
East Coast News (ECN) Florida
2801 South Park Rd.
Pembroke Park, FL 33009
East Coast News (ECN) California
7731 Hayvenhurst Ave.
Van Nuys, CA 91406
Article by: Andy Powell, Staff Writer
Sign Up for #JRLCHARTS Breaking News and Follow @JRLCHARTS Daily on Twitter
- Icon Male’ Don’t Tell My Wife Volume 2 DVD Streets in July - June 22, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Player Carl Nassib Comes Out Gay - June 21, 2021
- Warsaw Equality Pride Parade Largest Ever Held in Poland - June 21, 2021