WASHINGTON, D.C — (04-18-19) — The Justice Department released on Thursday the redacted version of the Mueller Report. The report special counsel Robert Mueller’s was assigned to investigate president Trump’s campaign for collusion and obstruction of justice.
The public release comes just after the redacted Mueller Report was sent to the House and Senate Judiciary Committees at 11 a.m. ET.
Attorney General Bill Barr said earlier in a press conference this morning, that President Trump’s personal lawyers were able to view the redacted report earlier this week.
Read Entire Redacted Mueller Report Released by DOJ
- Special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on his Russia investigation recounts 10 “episodes” involving questions of President Donald Trump and obstruction of justice, Attorney General William Barr says.
- Barr explains his decision not to charge the president with obstructing the investigation, saying the DOJ considered Trump’s actions and his motives.
Article by: Paul Goldberg, Staff Writer
- It’s A Sin (2021) HBO Max LGBT Mini Series Now Streaming - February 24, 2021
- Entrenue & Kurve G-spot Vibe by Hot Octopuss Ink Distro Deal - February 24, 2021
- Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. Upgrades LGBTQ Rights Flag With Bigger One - February 24, 2021