PRAGUE — (01-14-19) — According to adult film producer ‘Porno’ Dan Leal, two female adult film stars have tested positive for syphilis in Prague.
“Anyone who shoots in Europe should ask for a brand-new test that can be verified online,” posted ‘Porno’ Dan Leal on XBIZ.
Adult film industry trade group Free Speech Coalition, posted a description of the primary, secondary and latent stages of syphilis last year and, ways to cure it with antibiotics.
Free Speech Coalition: Syphilis Breakdown:
- Primary syphilis: A painless sore (or sores) called a chancre appears on, around, or inside the penis, vagina, mouth, or anus. The chancre appears 10 days to three months after exposure. The sore is full of bacteria and is very infectious. Many people never notice the chancre because it may be inside the vagina or somewhere else hard to see or feel. Chancres generally last two to six weeks and then disappear on their own.
- Secondary syphilis: A few weeks after the chancres disappear, or sometimes at the same time, a rash may appear on the body, hands and feet. The rash is infectious and can look like other rashes and even wart-like growths. Other symptoms may include mild fever, sore throat, wart-like growths on the genitals, or clumpy hair loss. These symptoms may go away quickly or come and go for about a year.
- Latent syphilis: A year after infection, all symptoms usually disappear on their own and the person is no longer infectious to sex partners. However, the disease is still in the body, and if not treated can cause serious complications years later.
European adult film performers who may have questions about STDs can get more information from the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control ECOC.
Article by: William Lopez, Staff Writer
- Star Trek: Picard Season 3 Official Extended Trailer #2 - January 29, 2023
- 65 Trailer #2 (2023) Starring Adam Driver drops from Sony - January 27, 2023
- Nalpac Buyers Guide with Tantus Apothecary Line [Watch] - January 27, 2023