By: Andy Powell, Staff Writer
LOS ANGELES, CA — Fun Factory in association with their exclusive distributor in the USA, Entrenue, have just unveiled the latest addition to the Stronic range known as the Stronic G. The new addition is the first in the Pulsator II collection from Fun Factory.
According to Fun Factory’s R&D division, the Stronic range features Pulsators as opposed to vibrators; the pieces utilize patented technology that make them thrust, not buzz. Pulsators silently rock back and forth using a complex weighted device instead of a motor.
The Stronic G is specifically designed to stimulate the G-spot, thanks to the firm tip and flexible shaft.. The rechargeable piece is waterproof. It is re-engineered from other Stronic pieces to be slimmer and lighter, making it perfect for travel.
The Stronic G boats seven speeds and three rhythms. It can run 45 minutes of the highest speed on a single charge.
* A new edition of a global bestseller
* Great solo or with a partner
* Smaller, more discreet size
* Lock function for easy travel
* Memory function—save your favorite speed
* Intuitive button interface
* Charge indicator lights
* Low battery warning
* Non-porous and hypoallergenic
* 45 minutes of play on highest speed
* 6-8 hour initial charge
* Designed and handcrafted in Germany
* Rechargeable – Love the Earth
* Body-safe materials — Love yourself
* Waterproof – Get wet
Retailing for $199.99, the Stronic G is available in red, purple and teal.
- Dynamo Vibrating Masturbator Cup takes it to another level - December 7, 2022
- Helix Studios Unveils – Introducing 4 DVD (2022) - December 7, 2022
- Eldorado Now Shipping Lovense’ Gravity and Gemini - December 7, 2022