By: Paul Goldberg, Staff Writer
OTTAWA, ONTARIO – Health Canada has sent word to news media outlets that they are advising Canadians that they have identified two unauthorized health products, “Super Panther 7K” and “Triple Green” which they say are sold at Rixxx Adult Store located at 2839 Saint Joseph Boulevard in Ottawa, ON.
The products are promoted for sexual enhancement and are labelled to contain yohimbe, an ingredient that may pose serious health risks.
Health Canada states the following should be done if you purchased these two sexual enhancement pills supplements:
1. Stop using these products. Consult with your health care professional if you have used any of these products and have health concerns.
2. Read product labels to verify that health products have been authorized for sale by Health Canada. Authorized health products have an eight-digit Drug Identification Number (DIN), Natural Product Number (NPN) or Homeopathic Drug Number (DIN-HM). You can also check whether products have been authorized for sale by searching Health Canada’s Drug Product Database and Licensed Natural Health Product Database.
3. Report adverse events to health products to Health Canada by calling toll-free at 1-866-234-2345, or by reporting online, by mail or by fax.
4. Report complaints about health products to Health Canada by calling toll-free at 1-800-267-9675, or complete an online complaint form.
We reached out to the Rixxx Adult Store for comment but at the time of this posting, we had not received a response. Should we get a response from an official representative at Rixxx Adult Store, we will update this article accordingly.
- Body Brokers Trailer (2021) Frank Grillo, Jessica Rothe First Look - January 27, 2021
- Grooby TV Goes Live Delivering Premium Trans Content - January 27, 2021
- President Biden Signs Two LGBTQ Executive Orders in First Week - January 27, 2021